EARLY BIRDS BREAKFAST CLUB & OWLS AFTER SCHOOL CLUB
For bookings/more information, please email Mrs Orviss at email@example.com
EARLY BIRDS breakfast club and OWLS after school club aim to provide a happy and safe environment for children both before and after school. To enable all children to have fun safely, reasonable behaviour is essential. Both clubs expect and will encourage children to behave responsibly and to respect staff and each other.
Please note that to ensure children’s safety:
- All staff are police checked for their suitability to work with children.
- There is always a trained first aider available (but rarely needed!).
- The premises and equipment have passed rigorous inspection by Officers of Hertfordshire County Council.
- Children are registered at the beginning of a session and must be signed out. They will only be permitted to leave with an authorised person.
- Staff are skilled and trained to encourage safe, active play, promote learning and group activities.
Early Birds and Owls adhere to all school rules and policies. School policy documents can be found on the Policy Documents page.
We are happy to welcome visitors (by arrangement) to take a look around and/or have a small ‘taster’ session.