Our children are proud of their school uniform. We feel it fosters a sense of belonging to our school community. We are very grateful to parents and carers for supporting the school with the wearing of our school uniform.
We are in the process of moving to one uniform for the federation. We are aware that some families have already purchased the old infant school uniform. Therefore, this transition will take place over the next two years. As your child grows out of their uniform, we ask that they wear the federation one.
Infant And Junior School Uniform
Items available to purchase via ParentMail are marked with an * and are available to collect from the Junior School. Once a uniform order has been made via ParentMail, please inform the office and your items can be passed to your child to bring home.
- *Purple polo shirt with logo badge
- *Grey sweatshirt or cardigan with logo badge
- *Purple school cap (worn for trips and when hot on the playground)
- *Purple PE t-shirt
- Grey/black trousers or skirts
- Black PE shorts
- Black school shoes with dark coloured socks/tights
- Dark or plain-coloured trainers (no bright or fluorescent colours)
- Old shirt or apron (for art activities)
- Hairband for long hair for PE
- *Purple book bag – Infants only
- Rucksack – Juniors only
- *Tracksuit (purple hoodie and black joggers) – Juniors only, optional
- *Purple drawstring PE bag – both schools, optional
Due to health and safety reasons, the following items are not allowed:
- Nail varnish, hanging earrings, necklaces and bracelets.
- Fitbits (or similar health and fitness trackers), smart-watches, mobile phones or electronic equipment.
The school cannot be held accountable for the loss or theft of these items.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL ITEMS ARE CLEARLY NAMED.