Our children are proud of their school uniform. We feel it fosters a sense of belonging to our school community. We are very grateful to parents and carers for supporting the school with the wearing of our school uniform.
Our polo-shirts and sweatshirts/cardigans have logos, but non-branded alternatives are available online.
- Purple polo shirt with logo badge
- *Charcoal Grey sweatshirt or cardigan with logo badge
- *Purple school cap (worn for trips and when hot on the playground)
- *Purple PE t-shirt
- Grey/black school trousers/shorts/skirts
- Black PE shorts
- Black school shoes with dark coloured socks/tights (no boots)
- Dark or plain-coloured trainers (no bright or fluorescent colours)
- Old shirt or apron (for art activities)
- Hairband for long hair for PE
- *Purple book bag – Infants only (unbranded alternatives available elsewhere)
- Rucksack – Juniors only, optional
- *Tracksuit (purple hoodie and black joggers) – optional
- *Purple drawstring PE bag – both schools, optional
- Summer – purple or yellow summer dresses – optional
Items available to purchase via Arbor are marked with an * and are available to collect from the Junior School. Once a uniform order has been made via Arbor, please inform the office and your items can be collected from the Junior School Office.
Due to health and safety reasons, the following items are not allowed:
- Nail varnish, hanging earrings, necklaces and bracelets. Stud earrings must be taped or removed for PE.
- Fitbits (or similar health and fitness trackers), smart-watches, mobile phones or electronic equipment.
The school cannot be held accountable for the loss or theft of these items.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL ITEMS ARE CLEARLY NAMED.